jQuery Mobile Team Meeting
September 20, 2012
Location: #jquery-meeting on Freenode
Attending: John Bender, Todd Parker, Jasper de Groot, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Mat Marquis, Jason D Scott, Gabriel Schulhof
Time: 2pm ET
- 1.2 RC2 – Slated for week of 23rd - We’ve fixed a few issues since RC that trigger a new RC cycle.
- Current 1.2.0 blocker issues we’re tracking: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues?milestone=13&state=open
- Popups not displaying on Opera Mini
- Select zoom fix not working in iOS6 final – Fixed by Mat Marquis
- New jQuery Mobile project logo released. Updated site, docs, Twitter so far:
- Issues: Jasper and Maurice are doing great on triage, closing bugs w/o specific test pages. Were over 380+ issues two weeks ago, now at 338 overall
- New contributor guidelines added by Jasper, now linked on every new issue form: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
- There will be another maintenance release for 1.1 (1.1.2) in the coming weeks. Timing TBD
- Work on the re-design of the demos and docs is now underway.
- Testswarm – window.history.back
- Need to discuss - https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/commit/6ef910d929edaa4c479eef61a814beb82b685c0f
- Fix for mobile router – https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4986
Jasper de Groot
- fixed 2 related CSS issues for 1.2 (issue with float after we removed overflow hidden for the navbar)
- triage: from 380+ back to 330+ open issues (please do a quick scan of the issues assigned to / opened by you)
- created CONTRIBUTING.md
- Fixed select zoom fix not working in iOS6 https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5041
- completed textinput in api docs (doc + inline examples) and added inline examples to search inputs.
- This week, I want to get buttons done.
- Then, I am thinking to complete in the following order:
- Toolbars (header bars, footer bars, navbars)
- Page Loading Widget
Jason D Scott
- Added listview option to set the link icon (for 1.2.1)
- More work on BlackBerry 10 theme (should be released next week at BBJam America)
- Fixed #4994 and #5021
- Idea for future navigation: make the URL generation a plugin that is, separate URL generation from history tracking/manipulation